| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cel. Pacheco in February is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 194.8mm (7.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Cel. Pacheco February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cel. Pacheco: